You must use your own log-in and your own password on our 7 computers-if you are not set up to do this you must immediately go to the Tech room to get your password.
April 18/19 Make a Folder in your documents with the name:
PhotoClass your name
then make a folder in the Flashdrive with the same name by dragging and dropping into the Flashdrive
You will save your finished work to both places now.
1) Using the Camera SD Card, download-drag and drop copying the photo you took into your folder you made for class on your drive. Then return the card immediately to the teacher as you no longer need it.
2) Open the Photoshop Program, open the image you just saved.
3) Make a New Adjustment layer choosing LEVELS and adjust the levels of the value scale
5) you could also Make a New Adjustment Layer using CURVES and adjust the curve up or down
YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR FILE 2 WAYS:
6) Save AS a PSD (PHOTOSHOP DOCUMENT) changing the name from a number to your last name plus short description
7) Save it again with the same name but as a JPG file format so use the down arrow to change the file extension to jpg and it will automatically add a dot and a jpg after the name you typed in.
When the scanner is hooked up to the MAC: use these instructions
When the scanner is hooked up to the regular computers:
Video to come
April 16/20 Watch all the Videos below-begin scanning your photos from Q3 and your pinhole camera photos.
An INTRODUCTION as to why you would use Photoshop. We watched this on 4-15 and 16 in class. If you missed the class YOU are responsible for watching and knowing the content!
Basics of operating, opening an image, creating a workspace.
We watched this on 4-15 and 16 in class. If you missed the class YOU are responsible for watching and knowing the content!
How to Crop a photo; We watched this on 4-15 and 16 in class. If you missed the class YOU are responsible for watching and knowing the content!
Cropping a photo changes what's included in it. Sometimes you want to crop out something distracting or change the emphasis.
Click here to Watch INTRO to LAYERS.
Learn to do basic fixes here:
Click here to watch Increase midtone contrast with Curves.. helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/photoshop-increase-contrast-curves.html
Go to this site for easy directions to fix common problems!helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/tips-to-fix-photos.html