WFHS Photography Showcase 2019
Much of the work seen in the slide show below was featured in the Photography show on June 5th through June 9th, 2019...
And many of the works below are simply part of what the students worked on throughout the year:
1) pin hole photos taken with lens-less, home-made (in class) cameras made out of cardboard boxes
2) Black and white Prints made from Film had to be scanned to digitize the image so we could present it here
3) Digital photos crafted in class using still life arrangements, then edited in PhotoShop
4) Digital Photos taken by students away from school that they then edited in class using PhotoShop
5) Digital prints and Prints from film that feature Abstract Refraction compositions that were crafted as part of this years STEM/STEAM Symposium Interactive Photo Exhibit
Enjoy Our Slideshow!