Photo 2, Quarter 4
You must use your own log in and your own password-if you are not set up to do this you must immediately go to the Tech room to get your password.
April 18/19 Make a Folder in your documents with the name:
Photo 2 P1 Lastname&first
then make a folder in the Flashdrive with the same name by dragging and dropping into the Photo 2 Per #(you are in)folder on the Flashdrive
You will save your work to both places now.
1) Using the Camera SD Card, download-drag and drop copying the photo you took into your folder you made for class on your drive. Then return the card immediately to the teacher as you no longer need it.
2) Open the Photoshop Program, open the image you just saved.
3) Make a New Adjustment layer choosing LEVELS and adjust the levels of the value scale
5) Make a New Adjustment Layer using CURVES and adjust the curve up or down
YOU NEED TO SAVE YOUR FILE 2 WAYS:
6) Save AS a PSD (PHOTOSHOP DOCUMENT) changing the name from a number to; last name plus short description
7) Save it again with the same name but adding JPG to the end (file format) and use the down arrow to change the file extension to jpg
LOG OFF AND LET NEXT WAITING PERSON USE COMPUTER
April 20/21 TAKE PHOTOS USING THE LIGHT WRITING/PAINTING METHOD
An INTRODUCTION as to why you would use Photoshop
Basics of operating, opening an image, creating a workspace.
How to Crop a photo
Cropping a photo changes what's included in it. Sometimes you want to crop out something distracting or change the emphasis.
Click this Link for: Introduction to Layers. to come
Layers are helpful, they let you edit in stages. You can turn them on or off to see changes you made.
TO COME; Retouching, fixing tools.
Fixing flaws in your photographs!